This online further training workshop is for any yoga teacher and mum & baby yoga teacher who is looking to better understand women in their class who have recently had a baby and how effectively to use yoga to support them.
As yoga teacher we naturally take great care of a pregnant woman, and her bump is a visible reminder that she needs adaptation. But postnatally so many conditions are invisible and largely not widely discussed. This training will help you better understand what it means to be postnatal, what range of conditions she may experience and how we can adapt the practise to make it safer and more effective.
- Understanding the body postnatally.
- The impact of breastfeeding on a yoga practise.
- Postnatal rehab for diastasis recti.
- Postnatal rehab for pelvic floor issues, including prolapse.
- Support for other common postpartum conditions.
The course is self-paced online training, with tutor interaction. You can start this course anytime and complete it at your own pace. Amy is available to support and interact with you as you progress through the course and beyond.
Course content includes:
- Self-paced training videos, with on-going access after course completion (2 hours)
- Recording of short classes for postnatal women for specific postnatal conditions (1 hour)
- Tutor interaction, Amy is available via email ([email protected]) to answer any questions you have whilst you study and beyond.
- Opportunity to join Amy's yoga teacher community for on-going support and guidance.